Friday, March 30, 2007

Making My Heart Happy This Morning

1. Becoming the Autism Support Group Liason for Rock Harbor. The autism maze looms confusing for so many hurting families. Humbling to be able to be a part of helping some to find some answers and hopefully build friendships.
2. My two new favorite words:
3. Now that I'm approaching (can I say it?) mid-thirties, thinking it's time for less trendy (not that I've been I clothes horse) and more classic. Loving this new light weight trench I found. Pretty reasonable but oh so lovely on. Not so springy but timeless. A good coat covers a multitude of fashion errors. The length covers a multitude of midthirtyness.

5. Getting reeeeely close to wrapping up Luke's one year album.
6. Shoes and shipping negative $5!
7. Sweeping to Earth 101.
8. Spring. Any product with "easy", "carefree" and "garden" on the label- I'm all over it. And love it when color pops up in your garden that you didn't have to plant. That's not a weed is it?
9. My dear Dad just emailed and thinks he and mom might be able to come out this summer!! (**Big grin**)

10. That RH is doing this:

3 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

That video is so adorable !!
He's just lovely, your boy.

I had to laugh when I read your 'mid-30's' thoughts. I have a similar post in my archives somewhere too :)

And Spring !! I'm going to be enjoying the Nothern Hemisphere bloggers as we move into winter soon enough !!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

u have some of the most interesting and diverse posts! i love it, gina! love the trench and happy for you about your parents. sounds wonderful.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

Well, even if it is a weed it's very pretty. We moved into our house two years ago and the lady who owned it before us was in a garden club. My backyard looks great and I didn't even have to lift a finger. Luke is an adorable little man. I always love your videos so much. mid 30's? You're still a spring chicken and drop dead gorgeous sistah!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home