Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Genbu-Kai International


So Alla Toscana is the venture I was eluding to several posts back.
A Tuscan rental/real estate and tour business with my friend who lived part of her life in Chianti and whose parents still live there.
She's contacted by old friends to sell their properties and rent out others.
There will also be a touch of wedding planning involved. She wants me to go in 50%.
Exciting ...
Tempting?

Yes. Stretching too far? Where are my limits? I also want to explore more with photography and digital scrapping workshops.
So much to do. Comparatively miniscule amounts of time.

Meanwhile, Leila is saying...
  • When she has any article of clothing off: "I'm partially 'makit' [naked]"
  • "Mommy some?" (When she doesn't want something on her plate, thinking I suppose that sharing will get her out of having to eat it herself).
  • "Whoa, dude". ??
  • "I'm baffled."
  • "That's wierd."
In four months Leila will be taking lessons here.

Just throwing it out there: 6 minutes of negative emotion suppresses your immune system for 21 hours.

Luke in living room:

Excitement at the zoo:

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I am always amazed at Leila's vocabulary. You must talk to her non-stop during the day! M had her 18-month check-up last week and the doctor said she's six months ahead of where she should be, language-wise. But she doesn't have the vocab that Leila does at all!

Luke looks so aware and so happy in that picture! He looks so...different. HBOT??

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Karate for a 2 yrs old?!?! and Leila is so cute and funny with her "sayins" . I would LOVE the adventure of Alla Toscana!! You would too I'm sure but about the whole time thing...I just don't know...oh,,,but it would be SO much fun..for me anyways..:)

10:26 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

OoOoooh. Italy !
I certainly can't advise, but yes, very very tempting ...

:)

3:51 AM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

what a cutie!

"6 minutes of negative emotion suppresses your immune system for 21 hours."


no wonder my son says that school makes him sick! it really can!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Ileana said...

Leila reminds me of my daughter, only J's 10 now...but when she was just a tot, she had that funky hair and attitude. Photography is you. I love what you write, but who am I kidding? I stop in for the pics. :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

That last pic is adorable! We're off to the zoo ourseleves in a couple of weeks. What fun!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home