Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bazzer, James and Cat

Bits of today:
  • Listening to a little Barry, Brown and Stevens.
  • While putting a necklace around her wrist Leila exclaims, "nice watch".
  • Exchanged numbers with mama of 2 year old sweetie at the park. Scouting for playdates.
  • Exchanged numbers with autism mama at Luke's therapy session.
  • Leila and I also explored the cheap and cheerful Kohl's. Nice tops.
  • A catalog came from Body Central. Those prices!! Must try them out.


Update: the first layout using Dale Ann Cubbage's stunning April in Paris kit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Wow that body central site does have good prices! why you tempting me to do more online shopping. GINA!!!! lol my husbands going to be mad :-)

Oh and yes I changed my avitar pic ;-) you always take notice of that.

5:57 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Nice musical bits & pieces.

Cat Stevens is good memory music for me. I love his voice and his tunes - he always makes me feel warm and good. He takes me back :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

i LOVE the colors in your photos below with bubbles and popcicles......

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Nice taste in music..:) the layout of leila is adorable!

10:37 AM  
Blogger chksngr said...

mmmm...Cat and Kohls...two of my favorites...

Cat makes me just wanna have a little wine and a nice view and my feet up and a breeze blowing...its so easy...

ps...YOU have been TAGGED!!!

http://chksngr.blogspot.com/

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home