Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Veggies, business plans and omega 3

Rob's working on teaching Leila her first latin phrase: quid pro quo.

We had a blast with Clare and boys. (The boy kissing Leila in the last post is Jet, Luke's first and best friend.) Clare and I drafted our entire business plan for Alla Toscana. Except the financial part. Is that important?

Fresh from the bath:


My little sweet boy eating his strawberry flavored DHA Junior Omega 3 Oil caplets as if they were candy:



Meanwhile, his sister enjoys her Oreo.


Movin' to the beat of the veggie tales:



I'm a new design team member! I get to make pages with the cool designs of Dale Ann Cubbage. And she made a blinkie with my name on it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Ok I need to know where you get those junior omega 3 caplets..I need some for my daughter,t he flax oil isn't going over well!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

congrats on the design team! As for the business plan...are the financials really all that important?? :) I'm just learning about all that stuff...in my class..:)

8:43 AM  
Blogger chksngr said...

financials are NOT important...er...wait...maybe that should be they ARE important...oh, I'm so confusded! lol..

CONGRATS on the design team...WOO HOO!!! Love to celebrate these mighty victories...

Veggie tales rules...I'm a Cuc fan myself...oh, wait...I'm not supposed to admit that...its for the BABY that we watch!!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger tommie said...

congratulations! how excited you must be.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Donna - Nordic Naturals. Luke Looooves them.

9:28 PM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Gina, you're so sweet to post your blinkie here!! I don't know if you know this . . . but I was so wanting you to be on my CT for months!! It took me about two months to get up the courage to PM you to ask you.

From looking at your LOs of Luke as a baby, and the things you scrapped about, I could tell you were a sister in Christ! I cannot tell you how BLESSED I am to have you on my team. It really is an answer to prayer. I even danced around my computer for 3 whole minutes when I got your PM asking if you could still be on it!!!

Ok, so have I elevated to stocker status?? LOL. Seriously, I am so happy to have met you and cannot wait to see what you are able to do with my designs. I'm absolutely giddy!!!

smile,
da

11:35 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

My friend Lis, her daughter eats the "Fish Oil" tablets like candy as well. THEY SMELL SO BAD! I tried giving one to Caleb to eat like that.. he made the funniest face and spit it out :-) He eats most anything... but that was to much for him.Oh and you should think about photography... your great at it!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home