Thursday, May 24, 2007

Looks like a lycksele summer.

A trip to IKEA with Leila this morning to gather ideas for kitting out the guest house. (Really just an area behind the garage to which the previous owner slapped some drywall and plopped in a toilet -- no pun intended).

Because it would match much, is washable, cheap and goes well with colorful pillows which I have a slight untapped festish for, I have my eye on this:

And besides who could resist a name like LYCKSELE LÖVÅS.

Also picked up this clever candle globe/urn for $4.99


and some color from Target.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ileana said...

Next time you're in the mood to shop, stop by and pick me up! I need to get out more! Love the sofa. One day when I don't have kids, grandkids and a messy husband, I'll have to try decorating in white.

4:07 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

that sofa is adorable!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh, and it's a sofa bed!!

9:43 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Yummy!!! Love that delicious blue!!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

it all looks lovely..I like the ahem..sofa thingy...:) and the color from tar ghe" :) Hope your weekend is awesome!

10:43 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

A guesthouse !
What a fun project !! ( even if it does have a plopped-in toilet ;)

Are you expecting guests then ?

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home