Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pre-Memorial Day

A visit from our neighbor's grandson Jayden meant conversation about monkfish and the Gorilla comic series with our afternoon tea.

After having resolved steadfastly to work-out each and e-ver-ee day I celebrated with a:
which was better than I remembered them being.

A few more unsuspecting flowers at my mercy:


Luke's always been a snuggler, Leila's always been a bustler. So when she's feeling a little sick, we cherish the cuddles. Here's a rare moment:

3 Comments:

Blogger Margo said...

Sweet! Beautiful flowers, and now I'm going down stairs in search of some chocolate!

8:31 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

I have one cuddler and one only will when she is extremely tired!

3:38 PM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

Awww. Conor is like Leila when it comes to cuddling. However, now that he is getting a little older he slows down before bathtime and likes to snuggle up with us. (and I admit that sometimes falling asleep in front of Finding Nemo usurps bathtime and we cherish every second!!). :-)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home