Monday, June 18, 2007

How was your Father's Day?



My Dad extended our garden wall with the framed lattice behind these, my two favorite dad's heads. When my parents first arrived I was telling Dad some things I wanted to do to the garden (extend the wall and fix the fountain). By the time he left, voila! He fixed the orange tree spot light to boot. I have a renewed ferver for wanting to make the garden a little respite. One thing great about this state is you really can live outside about 80% of the time. For that I'm greatful and for that, I need to remember to get off my toosh and pull a weed or two.

Happy Monday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

80%! That's it....I'm moving in next door!!

For us it's the opposite...you gotta be INSIDE 80% of the time (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a litttttle! but not much!)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

aren't dads awesome! I love that we can be outside so much too!

9:14 AM  
Blogger tommie said...

What a great dad!

We used to live in the East Bay and that is one thing I really miss. It is so hot here we are seriously inside most of the time during this time of year.

5:59 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

*That*

is gorgeous !

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home