Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Grassy Viteras

My current garden project is moving about 569,021 pebbles from the huge flower bed around our orange tree to another flower bed overflowing with rocks of every variety. The reason is, we have an old lady garden (frankly) which means: brick where grass should be. During the summer months this drives me exceptionally crazy. No backyard kiddie pools, sprinkler play or whatever it is kids do it the grass. The pebbles I can move but the bricks might have to stay a little longer (until I figure how how to use a jackhammer).

This arrives on Monday. Luke has had some pretty crazy days recently and I think it's due mainly to his HBOT study being over. Since he started he gained about 5 words and can say more if he's repeating what he hears. But his crazy behaviors have returned. So we'll happily live with the monstrosity if there's any chance of improvement (can I say "sayonara decorating aspirations"?).

And I used to think I knew what faith was.

4 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

So loving the pics of Luke...I like his haircut...its very cute!

I think that chamber is every little boy's dream!! it looks like a space ship or a space station pod!!! I can imagine many boys pretending to be hurtling through space on a mission to discover alien life!!! lol...

Hey..maybe you should make your home look like the SS Enterprise!!! HA!

From reading, I believe you have immense faith...and hope too...its an inspiration!

6:24 AM  
Blogger tommie said...

I hope the chamber is a success. Another one who thinks you have a great deal of faith!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Em said...

He is so strikingly beautiful!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

That center photo of him is SO CUTE!!! His smile is so infectious.. Makes me grin every time.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home