Friday, June 22, 2007

In some countries, houses don't cost that much.


What is better than indulging in a luxurious chic facial? Indulging in a free luxurious chic facial. (If you live in the southern california area, walk into Bloomingdales, South Coast Plaza, ask for Bo --and after, since you won't have a stitch of makeup on-- walk by the Dior counter and Michelle will be all too happy to color you up. A pamper session that won't cost you a cent.)

So Bo was telling me that a woman walked into the store yesterday and shelled out $1,200 for La Mer face cream. "Let me tell you something." He said. "It's no better than Oil of Olay Regenerist." Found at your local Walgreens.

My Jo Malone combo is pomegranate noir and nectarine blossom & honey. What's yours? Go smelling this weekend.

Happy Friday.

3 Comments:

Blogger tommie said...

Gotta love Bo!

So did you go pick up some Oil of Olay? My grandma used to wear that. She never looked her age! Or acted it for that matter.

6:28 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

I want Bo!

And I've heard that oil of olay is the best :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

I use Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel - very non-exotic ! :)

Homes in Australia are supposed to be among the most expensive in the world. 3bd homes in my area commonly go for anywhere between $700k - $1.2k.

Yeah. really.
And there's no harbour view !

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home