Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Rockin' Triple 7

Zooing it up today:


Cheryl thinks I rock! And she gave me the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award:

Isn't she the sweetest? Cheryl goes back with me as one of my first buddies in the blogging adventure. She's the awesome Gigi to her Jada Bear. She always has wisdom to share and I can count on Cheryl to leave encouragement for me almost daily. She really does rock. Love you Cheryl and thank you! Stay tuned...I'll be forwarding it along.

Meanwhile, fodder for my link fetish:
Fifteen uses for WD-40.
Never Feel Tired Again

Happy Little
07
07
07
(Thanks Mom. Love you.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

You are too sweet!
and the kids get blonder with every pic1 Do they get that from their dad?? cause your hair is dark..of course so is mine and all 3 of my kids were blondies..:) Leila is getting SO big!

6:13 AM  
Blogger tommie said...

love zoo days! I wish we lived closer to one.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

I'll have to check out her blog.

If Miami weren't so hot in the summertime, we'd be at the zoo, too. Instead we go to water parks. Enjoy the time with you beautiful kids!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hey! I just saw that you left a comment back in May on my other blog...the one I don't update. So sorry I didn't find it sooner. If you would like to stop by again please come to Snips and Snails. i update it almost daily.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home