Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Leila has my cheeks.

My dream neighbor sent over this scrumptious cake with two perfect lily's for Leila's birthday. (Not to mention two of the sweetest books ever.) We truly have the best neighbors in the world.

Speaking of cake, this takes it:
H&B - I think I've trumped your hairstyle!

Not fair I realize because I went back an era. I couldn't bring myself to post my perm mishaps.
And there were many. Aroma di Toni home perm permeating the house. Those were fun school morning's after.

But my bangs were nice and shiny here.

Post your senior picture on flickr. This is also h&b's influence.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet said...

You look adorable. Your daughter DEFINITELY has your cheeks. I have to dig for a high school pic. I had that big mall hair (you don't wanna know!). lol

1:03 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Oh look how happy and smiley you are ( and yes, that hair is nice and shiny - pre-perm-solution fer sure !! )

I've also joined a new group called Flashback Friday - so there will be more to come ;)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

wow she does look like u!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Cute frock and lovely shiny smile

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home