Monday, July 16, 2007

Squeezed in a Beach Romp This Morning

UPDATE: Here is the new link for Silk Origami.


Happily forever with a ball.


The Beach Flamingo:

Really a nice weekend including gardening, pot roast Sunday dinner and breezy weather.
But it was so difficult for me though to put Luke on the bus yesterday morning. He's been riding in the afternoons and I know it makes sense for him to ride in the mornings too but there's something too "big boy" about it for me. I went onto the bus to make sure he was buckled in right, kissed him and as I was walking away I heard, "mama". I sobbed on the way back to the house. It's completely ridiculous really and I was over it by the time he was at school but sometimes it does seem like there is nothing about our Luke that turns out to be easy.

**********************Now For The Gripping Segment********************
Luke went potty in the potty for the fourth time!
*********************Gripping Segment Complete********************


15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the beach pics. So glad that potty training is going so well. Could you repost Silk Origami kit?? Thanks.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi Georgia, Scroll down a couple of posts. Click on the "download" link above the preview. It should work. If not, please let me know, I'll be happy to send a link! : )

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love a copy of your Silk Origami, but it says you've exceeded your download limits. Could you send me a copy, please?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm sorry about the confusion. I changed hosts. Now you should see a link at the top of this post for silk origami (I'm new at this -- thank you for bearing with me : ))

4:46 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

The Beach Flamingo...what a great title for such a fun pic! With my bird legs, I would NEVER pose like that!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh,my! These pic are just sooooooo adorable, I have a two year old daugter and a 5 yr old son. So I relate! I would love to potty train my little girl. But its winter and I am not up for it. congrats on your achievement!
Great work on your first Kit!!!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

very cute pics...

We are pretty good on part of the potty training, but the other one....not so much. I don't know what to do to get her to peepee in the toilet. I bet you are so happy. Are you bribing...oops i meant rewarding...?? We use mini Oreos or M&Ms

8:01 PM  
Blogger Inma said...

Thanks so much for the cute mini kit, it's lovely. :)

Best wishes. :O)

1:57 AM  
Blogger LedaP said...

Thank you for reposting that link. I love the kit. I really, really appreciate it.

Also, I would love to know what type of filter/action you used on your beach photos if you wouldn't mind sharing. They look really nice.

Thanks, Leda

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely mini!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Lele is too cute in her polka dot bikini!! Sounds like your boy is growing up...thats good...and hard...

8:37 AM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Oh, Gina...I loved this post...love the ball, loved the beach flamingo...love the thought of a momma putting her little boy on a bus to go to school...I sobbed at your story...don't you wish you had a "pause button"?

11:12 AM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

my kids really want to go to the beach!

good for Luke!

4:53 PM  
Blogger GClef1970 said...

WHOO HOOO LUKE!!!!!! How awesome!!!

I laughed out loud at the beach flamingo.

4:05 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

LOL: "Beach Flamingo".

( and GO LUKE ! )

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home