Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I had my camera this time.
Daddy carving the family pumpkin in a suit.


Nana and Leila at Corona Del Mar.


At Hullabaloo. We decided against taking Luke. It's a hard call when it comes to activities like this. We'd love to be able to do things as a family but we wonder if it's worth it. If he's having a crazy day we usually opt for one of us to take Leila instead. We're kind of at a hard place there.
The pumpkin that is in dire need of a nose job.




His contribution.

12 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Fantasia said...

Oh how fun, love the pictures !:)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Very cute! I may be a bit behind, but why not take Luke? (If you don't mind me asking?)

6:26 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

What great pics.....I am totally laughing at the carving in a suit one the most.

7:11 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Great pumpkin!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Fun pics!

Dad's doing stuff in suits is funny...my husbands x-step dad used to mow the lawn in his suit, my husands family still laughs about it.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

What colorful, fun photos! Looks like a great time was had by all.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

fun Halloween and I think I may have some pics of my hubby doing interesting things in a suit too..:)
I know its hard to know what to do with Luke. Lord, Gina and her family!

7:43 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Great shots! Looks like a lot of FUN! ~ jb///

4:31 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

Oh, your pictures always make me smile so big! :-)

12:03 PM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

what a beautiful family you have!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

ha - love leila's clown glasses!! :)

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! gina! that photo of leila with the glasses is awesome!

btw, glad you are safe!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home