Sunday, October 14, 2007

P.J. the Pony, Potato Stamps and Paddleboats

Leila's first pony ride today went unphotographed. The batteries died 4 minutes before she trotted off. Ugh.
Luke opted for paddleboats with Dad:

Quite a few colds in the house. Hence, a rare nap:

Potato stamping:

Current projects:
  • Women's Real Estate Investment Club. And this is why: I bought this house 9 years ago when it was $54,000. Now it's worth $105,000. My tenants paid my mortgage payments. I love real estate.
  • Blip. And this is why: A place I can go when I'm old to remember those baby years.
  • Eagerly anticipating Mom flying into John Wayne (airport) on Thursday! Two entire weeks of Mom Talks. This is happy goodness.

10 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

I'd love to get more in market speculation one day. Anyone that knows me knows I am obseesed with real estate !

We're on our 3rd house now, after buying and selling 2 at considerable profit ( allowing us to purchase this one ).

And in 2yrs ?

It's almost doubled in price.

Australia has some of the most expensive R/E on earth though - I don't know where you could buy a house here for $105k anymore.

When I bought in my current neighbourhood 3yrs ago, $650k was the norm. Now you're looking at listings STARTING at $950k, and the auctions are packed.

And no, these are not mansions, and there is no sea-view.

11:51 PM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

WOW, what fun! Seriously that paddle boat looks like a riot! And potato stamping, I never saw that before - cute idea.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

beautiful pictures...as always.

8:05 PM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

You have got to live in this side of heaven judging from your beautiful pictures!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

I remember when my daughter blended the watercolors like that. Adorable pictures.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

awwwwww, have a BLESSED TIME with your mommy!!!!!!!!!! and the potato stamps!? never heard of it, but sure looks fun!!! we did good ol finger painting today....

8:11 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

I caught up on all your posts! I'm not sure why my google reader isn't updating when you post. So sorry!

Is is a girl or a boy?

e-mail me at
expandingmywings@gmail.com

6:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What sweet pictures...I love the one of your little girl sleeping! :) Too precious!

7:07 PM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

I hope that mom's visit will be a pleasant one. Hopefully she'll get to do some potato stamping? CUTE! ~ jb///

6:41 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I want to learn more about this womens re club...I'm definitely interested! Although probably waiting to buy til this crisis is over is best...:) it'll take me a while to learn anyway.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home