Friday, November 09, 2007

Random Seven

I was tagged by my good friend (and closet rock star as it turns out!) Felicia.
So seven little bits about me...
  1. My elementary school was so small that there was only one boy in my sixth grade class. (My sister went to the same school and was the only girl in her fifth grade class.)
  2. I wore brown almost an entire year of high school.
  3. I was in a sorority in high school if you can imagine such a thing. It was called ATZ (Alpha Tau Zeta). I resigned because I refused to clear the senior's lunch tray's as was expected of the "bunnies".
  4. My high school Latin teacher remains my best teacher of all time.
  5. I've lived in South Carolina, Indiana, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina a second time, Texas and now we live in California.
  6. I didn't like to play with dolls or Barbie's as a little girl.
  7. When I was ten I had a silky blue jacket with pink sleeves and a roller skate decal on the front.
Leila had this to say about names:
(we'd been mulling over the names "Micah", "Oliver" and "Adam")
"I like Micheal, I like olive and I like Adam and Eve. But I like apple juice better."

Have a good weekend!

13 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

Will we be getting any bellyshots anytime soon ? ;)

At one stage, discussing the concept of 'naming', my son decreed he'd like to call the unborn "black cat"

It aint gonna happen .... ;)

7:44 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

Wow, I thought I went to a small school....I graduated with 46...and six were first cousins!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

Apple Juice!! I love it. :-) When I was 4 and my brother was on the way I wanted to name him Tree House.

You've lived in a lot of places. What was your favorite?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I missed when you announced you were having a boy...I have been waiting=)

I like Micah! That was on my list.

Oliver seems to be common lately I have heard it a lot.

Kids are funny...not that it was a kid but my daughter came up with some pretty creative names for our kitten a few years ago...paper, colorful...funny!

3:08 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Oh, leila...I love how you think!!!

THe thought of the adorable roller skating jacket...oh, how I longed for one of those...lol...

Micah...mmmmmm...that is a seriously delicious name...I'm not sure "Apple Juice" is a good name for a boy...maybe if you were having a girl! ha ha

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute! kids can really be funny sometimes.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

SHe is adorable, you know, inside and out.

Great list. You're inspiring me to do the same...although I did it once before (15 things about me).

Happy Sunday!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Life through the eyes of a child! I love the names!

Just noticed you sell Monavie. Damian and I have talked about it. I think we are going to get started ourselves, and we definitely could use the extra nutrients!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

well, then, sounds like apple juice it is!!!! :) it'll be fun to see what u guys decide...i haven't announced our name yet on blogland, but i think we've finally concluded....also, random facts that yours made me think of: my graduating class was so small that i was a valedictorian with only a 3.8. (we had 12 kids - does that beat your elementary school?) and also, the college i went to had ATZs (alpha tau zeta), i was friends with some ofthem. so thats funny that it was a high school sorority too.....oh, also, i like Oliver....thats unique and classy.....

7:07 PM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Great name choices. :)

BUT WOW, you wore brown almost an entire year of high school?? :-)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That is so sweet what Leila had to say about the names:)

5:39 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Gina ~ From #5... I'd say that your dad was in the service... but maybe he just liked to move? ~ jb///

8:12 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

you are a true Southern girl..:) Leila is so cute with her words now...so the baby is a boy?? :)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home