Monday, November 12, 2007

She's Playing with Mr. Potato Head at the Moment

Sometimes it only takes a shirt on the head. Simple joys.
Getting a lot of milage from the big nose glasses:

Enjoying "Dick and Jane":
Photos by Gentl and Hyers:

Martha's Favorite Bow:

  • Learning about Equity Sharing this Saturday with my real estate investment group. I'm excited about this option.
  • Mom's Club outing this morning here. Lots of energy expended meant a naps on the way home.
  • Crazy chickens. Fun Jewelry.

7 Comments:

Blogger tommie said...

love the pics, as usual! I haven't thought about the Dick and jane books in forever.

That jewelry is awesome....I just kept clicking and aweing at the same time!

8:18 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Again with the fantastic links...

You really do have the most fantastic, eclectic, adventerous, wonderful taste, Gina....

I adore every link you give us...I always learn something!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

adorable picture with dick and jane....

1:24 PM  
Blogger KC's Blog said...

Hi there, my name is Tina. Stumbled across your blog through Lora's. Nice to meet you :)

4:05 AM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

I just love the photos you post on your blog! A mom's club-I'm jealous!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so precious...

12:09 AM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

SHE IS SO beautiful. Wow. Love the nose shot. You are so talented Gina. Sincerely.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home