Tuesday, January 01, 2008

And Expressive in her Fair Isle

I've signed Leila up for this:

which will start in February. She hadn't been much of a girly-girl until she found out what a princess was. Now the word princess has become a particularly useful adjective in our house. For example, in attempting to keep her bangs from falling into her eyes I can say, "Leila would you like to wear your princess headband today?" Her response is something like, "Oh, okay." Pretty useful.

Also useful was the stumbling upon the Sugar Plum Princess site with the likes of:

10 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

Gosh, she is getting so big!!!

As an adult princess, I can safely say the word will serve her well! hee hee hee hee

6:39 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

Oh man, I want a little girl so bad! That is just sooo sweet!

11:12 AM  
Blogger mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

Awe!!! I love the tutu! I am SO glad I finally had a little princess!

You should check out the esty site I did the review on for tutus!!


HERE is the site! Try mentioning DE Reviews for free shipping.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

She's adorable and will look beautiful in her dancing outfits!

8:05 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

She is a princess and this is going to be so much fun. I have a new blog so if you want to check it out e-mail me.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

How FUN!

My girl will start ice skating, soon. I am excited=)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

adorable:) I am so looking forward to that!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

wow shes sure grown. love the tutu. so cute!

6:31 AM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

Such great pictures!!!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

Such great pictures!!!!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home