Sunday, January 06, 2008

A few Leila-isms

  • She was packing her tea party satchel and I heard her say, "one fork, one saucer..." and so on. I asked, "Leila, do you have everything you need?" "I have everything I need." She replied. "Everything you need." I mindlessly repeated. Then came, "Don't say that again, okay, Gina?"
  • As we were starting our check-out process at Trader Joe's Leila hands our friendly check-out attendant our small box of Jelly Bellies and makes completely sure he, and everyone within 50 feet of us (about 20 people) know that they are for when she goes "POOPY ON THE POTTY!!".
  • As we were getting into the car to come home, with her eyes opened as wide as possible she comments, "My eyes are cold!"

4 Comments:

Blogger tommie said...

I am all for a good bribe...oops I mean 'reward' for a potty! We are working on one for the entire night now!

9:33 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Note to self: Buy small box of Jelly Bellies...

Hey...at least I know I'll get ONE reward this way! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger holy chaos said...

how funny!

8:31 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

she is hilarious!!!! I agree...I'll have to buy some jelly bellies!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home