Wednesday, January 02, 2008

January Discoveries

  1. Pandora. Type in your favorite artist and it customizes a listening line-up for you. Right now I'm taking turns listening to my to my Norah Jones and Chemical Brothers Stations.
  2. Everything you really wanted to know about finance on the back of ten business cards:

3. At 7 months pregs, my doctor takes an unexpected, sudden retirement. Eeek.
4. Twenty percent off with code ENDYEAR07 through January 7, at ShoeBuy.
5. Listology. View lists for all things books, movies, television and music. Hundreds of lists which include: Top 10 Favorite TV series, 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die and Most Underrated Songs. I've customized a few of my own and so am reading


Good night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I heard about that Pandora thing on a WKNR podcast.

Thanks for reminding me.

Good night!

6:08 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Unexpected retirement-oh no!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Happy new year, Gina! I love Pandora!
Sorry bout the doc and his retirement...what up with that?!?

6:47 AM  
Blogger jane said...

happy new year gina!! it has been so long since i have been around, so i had to drop in on you first! love your new blog header, and i hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home