Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Reading, LaunchPad and Chicken


  • We're looking into the Little Golden Book ABC Card Game which builds words with combinations of cards that also feature puzzle-like picture sequences. A number of helpful features make this a very friendly word-building game for the youngest readers, including unique colors for each word's "set" of cards, an alphabet that runs along the bottom of the cards, the matching pictures, and a display of the full word next to each letter.
  • I'm looking forward to the LaunchPad meeting on Thursday.
  • One for the book. Working on year two...


  • Jamie Oliver has some tasty-looking menu's up here.

9 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

LOVE this little card set...I'm going looking for this for Jay...

I have adored Jamie Oliver for years...when I first started watching him, I could barely understand a word he said...now I can follow right along. :-) I love how his food is so simple and down to earth...I can picture myself making anything he cooks..

I've even considered a garden so as to have some of the fresh produce he loves to cook with...

sigh...and...he's just plain CUTE!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Beautiful pics and words to go w/ them.

Happy reading!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

That little card set sounds great! i'll definitely have to keep that in mind for the next year...

6:19 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

Oh you're so good at this digital scrapbooking stuff! How creative!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

http://www.thenamemachine.com/list-boys-baby-names/l-1.html

Check this out! :-)

7:49 AM  
Blogger Mary C. said...

Hi Gina, You found me through Felecia, and I found you through her. I like your blog. I live in Bakersfield. My SIL lives in OC and so did I at one time.
I'll pray for your family. Perhaps when I am down in your area, we can have coffee sometime.
Blessings,

8:09 AM  
Blogger tommie said...

that looks like a great game!!

and love me some Naked chef!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Those leilaisms are too cute!

11:41 AM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

I like the card set..I'll have to look for that! That chicken looks amazing!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home