Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I ordinarily dress my children.

It's just that we're in a change-outfits-every-hour phase. And a byproduct of that phase, of course, would include spending lengthy portions of the day partially underclothed. But a girl must experiment. And she must also show off her princess tiara. Hence, the three following photos.


(Rob: I like your crown, Leila!
Leila: I think it's called a tiara.)

When we arrived at the testing center for Luke today we were parked in a lobby with two chairs, a pile of magazines and an open door that led out into a busy parking lot and told we'd be there for about 45 minutes. Sure, sounds like a reasonable request but I know Luke. And if they knew Luke like I know Luke they would know it...
ain't
gonna
happen.

First, Luke is an eloper. What this means basically is that he would be out the door in two seconds flat without ever looking back. This heavily pregnant woman wasn't in the mood to wrestle her 45+ pound 5-year old back into the room every other minute. Luckily, I found a room with a few toys and a door that actually closed and we helped ourselves.

Once Luke was called, we were in and out in ten minutes flat and he barely flinched. We'll know the results hopefully in about 5 weeks.

Now I get to collect poop samples for three days. How is your week looking?

4 Comments:

Blogger tommie said...

eekss....a few days of four and five wardrobe changes and no-daddy seem just fine, hope the week goes by quickly1

9:17 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

what a pretty princess! I once told my daughter, Emily that she was my little princess. she correctly me and said that she was the queen! LOL

and at the age of 12, she has lived up to her word.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

She is an absolute doll! I love all of your pictures on here. I hope all the test results go well and give you the info you need :) And good luck with the stool sampling....sounds fabulous. yikes!

1:32 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

yikes...my week is much better than it was

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home