Saturday, February 02, 2008

A little bit of a scary moment this evening.

  • Pains that reminded me of what it was like before L&L were born. The scary part is that mom isn't due out here for 25 more days.
  • Stocking up on video tapes. We take an insane amount of baby videos in this house.
  • Two park trips today as hubby is painting the kitchen and needed us out from under foot. Whoo hoo. Seems I'm not the only one with "nesting fever". Wanting to organize every nook and every cranny of every cabinet. NOW! (Posting some examples so you can be impressed.)


Yes, true, how could I not organize my new baby's closet. No points there.

6 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

I've forgotten the pain, so i'm living on borrowed, blissful, ignorant time at the moment.

So you're having a boy ?
My baby wardrobe isn't extensive at all, as I don't know what we're having ! :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

I guess I just realized it is a boy! congrats!!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Yes...I'm having this nesting thing too...I want to organize, organize, organize...too bad I haven't gotten too much of it done yet!! When are you due again?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

I had no idea. Where have I been??

CONGRATULATIONS!

8:08 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Looking good.

6:36 AM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

I can't believe it's coming so fast! I didn't realize that you were due so soon! We need a prego pic!!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home