Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blowing Bubbles, Soft and Fine

I remember vaguely that it gets easier after three months but for the life of me I can't remember how.

Drowning in a flailing frantically kind of way to keep up with the meds and supplements and diets and diapers and back pain and guilt of not exposing toddler to enough fun

and so therefore taking children to the mom's groups despite the need to exhale.

So then, I find myself shopping for carry-in egg puffs and the perfect fruit tart.

All the while, I'm schlepping through the grocery mart with crying baby and toddler looking for mislaid Hello Kitty glasses.

4 Comments:

Blogger chksngr said...

OH, Gina...hang in there! I felt this way with ONE...I simply don't know how you do it with three...you're a supermom to me!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

Goodness - the things we put ourselves through for our kids.

Hugs to you, and hang in there. If you were near by I'd take those older monkeys off your hands for a while.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Deborah Fantasia said...

After I had my two little ones and so close together, I felt the same way !

I'm out of the baby stage, and I'm kinda glad (although I have moments I think otherwise:)
My youngest (now four) has been potty trained as of a few months ago and it's truly a wonderful moment when all the kiddos are potty trained, out of sippy cups, and all baby stuff is officially gone, awww how much more room there is in the house ! LOL

Deborah

5:30 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

man, can i relate :)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home