Friday, April 04, 2008

I have spring fever and have planted some grass in our grandma back yard. We only have a tiny space for grass but I'm determined to fill it in with the plushest I can find by golly.

When spring comes around I also start thinking of all the general things I'd like to see done to this house. The list is unending. But I sort of have a plan for getting them done. Patience, patience.

Of course none of them are free so it requires various transactions and hubby negotiating. Rob's been an absolute dream I have to say about everything. He's amazing with the kids and really trying is best to be handyman sal. But even with all that, it's hard to keep up. But even so, I'm just sayin I'm motivated to do some stuff. Which is a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stomper Girl said...

I'm sorry I'm so late with this, but congratulations on the safe arrival of Liam. He is gorgeous. And you birthed him in 2 hours, drug-free?? I'm in awe.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Deborah Fantasia said...

I also have Spring fever and have already bought Snap Dragons and panies but can't plant them because it's not warm enough, rats :)

Deborah

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home