Monday, April 21, 2008

Out of Doors

I learned how to clean my iron today...something I never knew (or thought of if I was honest) before. The queen of domesticity I am not.

Celebrating the fact that grass does grow back despite the best efforts of one's overzealous gardener who thought those precious sprigs to be weeds two weeks ago (and then same gardener proceeded to uproot the jade tree he had so viciously trimmed because no mas apparently cannot mean no more cutting but must mean, "I don't want this jade tree no more.")

Speaking of the outdoors, we've been spending a bunch of time there.

Tracing full-body outlines with chalk:


Bouncing the ball:


And climbing the fountain while mommy is too busy taking a picture of her bougainvillea to supervise:

On that note, Luke continues to be crazy-silly. So we're waiting for the activated charcoal to arrive. It is supposed to flush out the yeast that has died off after taking the antifungal. Sounds dreadful doesn't it?

So how about let's have some coffee. Save $10 on Lavazza (Rob's favorite) now through the 30th at Amazon.com.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

OH no, sorry about your tree. LOL.

The picture with Luke int he back climbing the fountain is classic!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Spanish folks are so radical; I should know. :)

"No mas." Ay, ay, ay!

I like the outdoor pics. Nice flowers and chalk drawing!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

thanks for the idea. i'm gonna outline my kids in chalk tomorrow.

jades are lovely. i hope that yours isn't ruined?

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Roulette Games said...

Hardly I can believe that.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home