Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots of Plants in This One


I love color in the garden but could never boast of having a green thumb. So when there are spots of color that spring up anywhere near the vicinity of our home, its coincidental.
But I'm going to take the credit thank you and I'm ruthless with the creatures who dare to invade. Today it rained and rain means snail hunting. I made hot cocoa and animal crackers for my assistant.

I'm going to try another basil plant this year.

And that means fresh basil for lunch.

  • Liam had his tongue clipped today and was a trooper but the doctor said he was a little underweight. I'm going to take him in again next week just to be weighed and to see if we need to supplement his diet.
  • The third phone conference with Dr. Jerry is tomorrow at a whooping $(*&#@^!! an hour. It would be fantastic if we could actually see great strides in Luke and not become homeless in the process.
  • Can you think of any product with the exception perhaps of nasal spray and bean salad that haven't been marketed using Disney princesses? We (I) was suckered into pink princess toothpaste only hours ago.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

thanks so much! Good luck with the plants...they are not our friends either :)

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh geeze. i am with ya with the lack of green thumb...but the flowers are beautiful!!! glad to hear the little guy is doing well.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

gina
the fresh basil looks scrumptious
:)
btw, did u see my little list? finally got to it....

2:25 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Beautiful plants and flowers! Just gorgeous!

Now I have to run off and make myself some cocoa w/ a side of animal crackers! Yum!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Can you beleive I left my basil and cherry tomato plants alone for only ONE week while I was in hospital having a baby and I came home to bare STALKS due to critter infiltration ?

I was flabbergasted !
So no fresh basil here ATM :(

5:52 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

I wish my doctor would tell me that I'm under weight. ;-)

Superman toothpaste here.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home