Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day is a day for realizing there are things more important than world-class abs.


  • Thank you, Bet, for raising a man who makes his wife feel like a princess on Mother's Day. (How does he do it? Men, repeat after me. Shoes.)
  • Paint sample cards can be used to make a child's memory game.
  • New favorite children's book

which says of May, "Sing praise around the apple tree when blossoms stir with honeybees. Above in branches robins nest; below, the earth wakes from her rest."
  • She has the same cheeks I did at 2.
  • And he's going to have her eyes.

  • Priceless treasures from my two eldest:

And apparently, this is what we'd look like as pigs:

Goodnight, lovelies.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Scarlet, I miss you. I can't get into your blog...eeek!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy mothers day, gina. blessings...

1:04 AM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

Shoes trump abs EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Leila- already starting on the pedis! Awwww!

How is it Mr. Pigg still looks dashing?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

shoes. i got shoes too!!!! we just need'm.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm glad you had a great mother's day! ;) And that piggy picture is too cute and funny! hehe :)

6:41 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Love the shoes!
Happy Mother's Day

6:44 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

happy mother's day!

I am thinking those shoes are way cuter than abs any day.

7:23 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Oh my !!
I am in love with the littlest :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

Oink! ;-) What pretty pigs!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home