Monday, June 30, 2008

Since it's all about the costume and the choice thereof

Going with the medieval theme for the third birthday party coming up next month (with the casual tie-in of pirates since most three-year olds don't have knight costumes lying about).

Very sorry to inundate you with gazillion photos in one setting but I thought it was necessary to exhibit the full force of personality to be reckoned with.


Netflix for handbags. You can actually rent handbags at Bag, Borrow or Steal. I'm not quite sure what I think of this yet -- but probably not much -- you?

We headed to the beach today on the rare everyone-in-the-entire-family-included outing. Very few pictures were taken as it was an all-hands-on-deck kind of morning. A certain five year old still runs for the hills every time he smells open space and/or sees a ball bouncing(even if he has one of his own-- and he always does). So, that makes for some excitement when your three-month old is in tow (add personality above).

But it's always worth every ounce of effort when a memory is made.

xo
gina

10 Comments:

Blogger k e r r y said...

My husband actually got me a gift certificate one Christmas and although I love the concept it was a lot of money to rent one bag for a short period of time. I was able to rent a few great bags that I probably would have never ever purchased but it was a hard concept to grasp.

4:57 AM  
Blogger chksngr said...

OH MY GOODNESS...I laughed so hard at this post!!

The princess party - PERFECT!

the personality - WHOAH!!!

The beach - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!??!?!?!?!

I love it ...all of it! I wish I had been a fly on the wall!!!

TEE HEE!!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Melissa in Mel's World said...

Seriously Gina, she is possibly one of the cutest little chicks I have EVER seen!!! I LOVE ALL THOSE PICS!!!

And...holy smokes woman, that invite is impressive!

2:45 PM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Gina I couldn't agree more! And oh MY is she a living doll or what. OH THE CUTENESS.

6:57 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

How cute are those pics ( and the clothes with 'tude ! :)

Can't wait to see the party pics !

5:22 AM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

I love when you share all those pics!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

I also cannot wait to see party pics! I can't imagine how much work it is to take your brood anywhere..:) and as has been mentioned, the invite is way cool!

1:45 PM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

The invite: fab! So perfect! "Princess Leila": sounds so natural, but she's got that London connection and all, so it IS natural. "Carlin Castle": eh, the Irish ancestors, but still sounds veddy stately.

Song that was going thru my mind watching Leila dance?

You should be dancin', yeah!
You should be dancin', yeah!

- The Bee Gees, 1978

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures are great! she's one of the prettiest if not the prettiest of all the kiddos i've seen in my entire life. you're so blessed!

8:04 PM  
Blogger tommie said...

gina- I love this series of pics of her! I love the layers.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home