Sunday, July 06, 2008

Basic Everyday



  • Shameless plug for my sister and her husband's awesome carpet and flooring business. Wasn't this a cool idea? Door to Door Floors. They come to you. Check them out.
  • I've enjoyed babywearing the last few days in my Sleepy Wrap. I didn't really care for it too much when Liam was a newborn because he didn't like his head all tucked in and there was then very little support for his neck. It's been nice to get a little freedom for my arms and give him the feeling that he's being nuzzled all the same.
  • Motor for the fountain was purchased making the backyard so much more fresh. I'm excited about buying some more trees to spruce it up again.
  • I've picked up the book Titan (the biography of John D. Rockefeller) at the library and have found it facinating. I'm not sure why I picked it up other than I remember my brother reading it years ago. And it some ways I think it makes me feel close to him and his precious family even though they are 5,000 miles away.

5 Comments:

Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Okay, you've just inspired me to add Titan to my library queue Gina!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kellan said...

Door to Door Floors - what a GREAT name!

Thanks for stopping by my site, Gina - very nice to see you. Hope to see you again soon - Kellan

10:29 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

I've been looking for a good summer read...think I'll head to the libarary myself!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Melissa in Mel's World said...

LOVE the name of the company and also noticed the two "oo's" looped together (as in married rings)...how great!

Thanks for the tip on the book...I am ALWAYS looking for a great read!

xoxo,
Melissa

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Liam is so adorable and looks a lot like Lele...reading? what is that? I think I used to do a little, but not lately.
Door to Door floors is a great name! and a cool idea.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home