Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cakewalk and Bean Bag Toss

  • Last year I mentioned I was going to get involved in a life group. Needless to say it never happened, BUT better late than never and we were and invited and did attend a meeting on Wednesday. It is such a great group of people. They bring take turns bringing dinner and eat together. I was hoping there would be other kids at the group and there are two little girls just around Leila's age. Basically, it's a group to go through life with. Since our church is so huge, they have us split up into smaller groups during the week so we can actually meet others and connect. I'm really looking forward to our family becoming a part of it.
  • We went to our neighborhood block party and Leila had her fill of cupcakes and bubblegum. But we met some interesting neighbors and found out a three-year old little girl lives across the street from us. Meeting people, so that's what happens when you go out. Now I get it.


Goodnight,
xo
gina

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet said...

I've always believed that going out saves your sanity...especially with a full house at home. I'm glad you met some good folks, and btw, how cute is that baby?? ;)

6:12 AM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

Caption under Liam's picture:

"So. You didn't file for 2001 and 2002. How can I help you today?"

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home