Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three Cinderellas and an Aurora




The party was hot and abundantly sugary but a good time was had by the birthday girl and her court. Some of the highlights included a real, live, storytelling Cinderella, small bouncy house, cakewalk and bean bag toss. Leila's favorite place was right by the food table.

I realized yet again how fortunate we are to have so many sweet people in our lives. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures of them on this day. But there will be other times.

5 Comments:

Blogger LBA said...

Birthdays can be like that, can't they ? - a bit of a whirlwind !

But i'm glad a good time was had - Leila looks *beautiful* !!

:)

5:28 AM  
Blogger josephgopi said...

the cinderella's r very cute .... hi friend ur blog seems to be good .. i ve started my blog just now so my friend i want u to visit my website frequently nd post some comments which ll be helpful to me pal and if u wish add as a friend of urs nd of sure I ll be visiting ur website daily ..... my website name s http://frendzz.com

4:24 AM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

Oh, what a beautiful party! Such beautiful dresses, colors, food and smiles. Good job, Gina.

10:45 AM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

What a sweet party! Leila looked beautiful!!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leila looked like a princess!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home