Saturday, August 09, 2008

Dinner Bordom Buster!



I made a muffin tin meal and
it was a little bit of a challenge to find something
for all 12 of the spots.
I think the idea is to use smaller ones.
But I thought we'd start with a bang.
And i've got to find excuses for utilizing recent party splurges.
(Tiara, cake pan anyone?)

Here's the flickr (yes, there is a flickr group of course) link.
Thanks, Felecia!
(pecans, yogurt with cinnamon, ground beef, cookies, cheese, applesauce, berries, rice, apples, cottage cheese, peas, chicken)

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

That is a GREAT idea, I may try it for lunch!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

This is a fabulous idea!! I wish I would've had your creativity in my life back when my kids were younger. (I still might do this just for giggles.) :)

6:07 AM  
Blogger Deborah Fantasia said...

Cute idea, I can see using this idea for many different occasions like movie time, snack time, dessert time, and fruit time.
Although, I'll use my 6 count muffin tin. Easier to fill then 12.

Deborah

10:59 AM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That is a cool idea! Way to go to find a place for all 12! I'd be done after 4!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Killlashandra said...

What a neat idea! I bet she enjoyed her taster's treat. I like the way it gives kids a number of different things to try instead of being limited to just what's served at dinner.

Super cute jumper btw too! :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Cecily R said...

My friend just posted about this...what a great idea!

I would have to actually GET a muffin tin though. The last one I had got filled with brown paint. :)

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great idea, gina! =D

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!! Will be using it this week..thanks!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home