Saturday, August 30, 2008

Texture Humming

Luke's humming is the alarm clock in our house.
But it isn't very alarming really.
It's kind of sweet.
In fact, I can't think of a much sweeter sound to wake to.
Each day it is a different tune.
Today it was kind of an ambiguous one.

Where did August go?
But I love me some September.

And some texture.
Clare's retreat, revised.


I've been craving some creative photo opportunities.
The passion is starting to bubble
and brew
and burst.
Inspired.

I'm itching to photo.
People mainly. Kids, families, individuals.
Other than my own lovelies who well,
are photographed enough can we say.

Any willing guinea pigs?
(Intended in the most PC of ways.)

Happy Labor Not Day.
xo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, sure the Wirth clan will be some piggy's..I have NO good pictures of me and the girls....you want to try?...a real challenge. Just promise texture when editing...hehe

You could try all of our kids together..boy oh boy..blur

Have a happy labor not day!!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

thanks for the textures! ive been using a few on my photos and love it. lots of fun. hope all is well.

7:29 AM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Textures look great...I envy your skills/patience.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hurrah Donna! Thank you for the honor of photographing the lovely Wirth girls. I'm so excited!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home