Monday, September 22, 2008

Liam has tubes put in his ears tomorrow.
We have to be at the hospital at FIVE am.
He's not supposed to have eaten since midnight.
I don't think he'll be looking anything like this:
So that will be fun.
He'll be starving and facing surgery.
But I think it's literally supposed to be 3-5 minutes long.

And Luke has a blood test tomorrow -- after speaking with Dr. Jerry today,
We realize we have so much more to try.


First and fun photo shoot this evening with two adorable girls
and their fabulous mama.
More on that tomorrow...
Nighty night.
xo
g

8 Comments:

Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Gina, please know best wishes and prayers are attached to this comment!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

My best to your little guy. I will say a prayer for him tonight. As for your dress up with the girls, I can't wait to see the pics. :)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Blessed Nest said...

I forgot to ask you about Liam..bad friend....
How is the little cutie? Praying for you all!
Had a great time at the movies!!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Donna - he's great and nope, you're an awesome friend and a blessing. Love you!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Thank you MG - So appreciated : ) Thank you Scarlet. I really am grateful!

11:10 AM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Tubes already? The surgery will be over before you know it. Prayers are with you.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Deborah Fantasia said...

So how did it go !!?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

I know this is to late.. but if tubes dont work have you ever heard of getting their ears adjusted at a chiropractor?.. I know that sounds odd but go to youtube.com and search chiropractor ear infections or something like that.. theres some awesome testimony of what it can do! My kids never had issues w/ ear infections... taites only had 1 and it wasnt that bad.. but I have friends whos kids had them right after another.. was so hard..

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home