Monday, October 27, 2008

Bullets

  • Second photo shoot is in the works. My goal is to be completely up and shooting by the first of the year (website, laptop, lenses, the whole nine...). I have a bazillion cards but don't want to pass them out until the site is looking tip top.
  • A little bit of drool coming your way with love:
  • I feel a sense of accomplishment when I go with the homemade costumes rather than the store bought variety. Then you can use your noggin to come up with really creative ideas like an Oompa Loompa (right, Katie?) or shred a cloth diaper to make the beard for a garden gnome (Liam). Should be interesting.
  • Another park find! As most of you know, I'm giddy about my PARK FINDS! And this one has DUCKS! And a POND! and lots of green plants. We found ourselves at the Fullerton Arboretum passing delicious time last week.
  • One of the many obligatory punkins on pumpkins pics.
  • Slightly bummed that our church isn't doing Hullabaloo this year (Halloween alternative celebration). We're talking pony rides, face painting, bouncy houses (5 plus), magic shows, food, fun booths and candy, candy, candy. It's a great outreach for neighborhood families but when the church is one million under budget costs have to be cut. So it's Treats in the Streets and ole' fashioned trick or treating.
  • Five days and we'll be in sweet Carolina.
  • A little insanity for you if your stomach can take it. Viewer discretion advised. Please be sure your children are not around your computer.
xo,
g

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

Your photos are great! I wish mine turned out that cute!

7:32 PM  
Blogger chksngr said...

Awesome punkin pics!!! I love the pumpkin patch!!!

We are not doing the church thing this year either...Jay is still a bit young to get it....he will wear a puppy costume and hand out candy at the door...

Next year, I'll have to worry a bit more about my alternatives...it seems like Charlotte is getting on board, tho...lots of churches are offering alternatives this year...way more than last year...by next year, I should have a tremendous number of options!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger The Kauffmans said...

Oh yes...hold on to your hat for Oompa Loompa pics coming soon! Can't wait to see your creations too! And also totally bummed about Hullabaloo, yet much fun is still to be had!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love this post like all of your photos, they bring peace. We ditched CBS to have snuggle time and to sleep in...Jesus still came over for a visit ..hehe
Will miss you but have a glorious time and as far as the insanity link....well I think I'll pass. Just ate dinner and the kids are up....blah maybe later when I am feeling bold.
Now, just soaking in the beauty of your pictures!and watching Monsters Inc
xo Donna

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home