Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here's a Linky Post Like You Know and Love and a Cliffhanger Just For An Added Excitment Value

  1. I'm seriously considering a MacBook Pro. Ours has all but stopped (hence the blog slow-down). And I found out they have them at B&H for much less than any where else. A friend in NY is going to help me load on some new programs so I'm stoked. This will hopefully help kick start the business. (Passing out a business card every once in a while might help a little too-- thanks for the tip, Drea!)
  2. I'm thinking of ordering this rug for under our breakfast nook table. There's something soothing about these sea blue colors to me.
  3. Friends don't let friends sign on as clients of C.A.R.D. (Center for Autism Related Disorders). This agency is bad. Very bad. BEWARE. I'm afraid I can't say more but it's almost Halloween so I thought the "beware" would be appropriate regardless.
  4. DSW is having a clearance sale today only.
  5. Oh and I was tagged but the funny thing is now that I can't remember by whom... but here are my answers (thanks in advance for humoring me...)
  6. WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE THEATRE: The Women with Meg Ryan and tons of other popular actresses. I loved that I saw it with a girlfriend (thanks, Donna) and that we laughed together at some funny parts and that I hadn't actually been to see a movie in about 4 years so it was like a whole new experience.
  7. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING:
(I know, I'm full of surprises) and Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Right now all I can't think of anything beyond Candyland, Memory Game and Don't Spill The Beans. You should see our house. We've got plastic beans everywhere.
FAVORITE MAGAZINES? Hmmm. That's a toughie. Not really a magazine girl but I guess I'd have to say those celeb ones. I know, disgusting. But I get sucked right in at the check out stands. Never buy them but there is no excuse for this behavior. Whatsoever. I think I'd like to sit down with an iced tea in a comfy chair with a thick issue of Southern Living.
Yes, actually that sounds just about right. Off to make some tea. Will finish this meme tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

Your welcome! It works 2! :-) Ever since I started handing them out ive been busy. You will love a mac... I will never go back. Im sure you've heard that before.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

#8 is a great read!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home