Saturday, January 03, 2009

I attempted crepes this morning.
They were a hit with Leila.
Robert seemed to think they weren't half bad.
They are really easy.
And festive.
Stuff them with mixed berries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
And Leila is a foodie.
She is always wanting a "snack".
While most kids her age can tend to be a little on the finicky side,
Leila loves to eat.
I was starting to be a little concerned
when only the other night she said,
"Can I have some of that good
peanut butter so I can feel the texture in my mouth."

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Fantasia said...

What Leila said made me laugh, and boy can I relate !!

My two little ones are EXACTLY the same, I swear they eat/snack ALL THE TIME !

What's really funny is they truly enjoy what they eat so much they hum while they eat. That's how we can tell when they're really enjoying it.

We joke and say they're hobbits,
they eat breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, tea time, lunchtime - you get the gist, LOL :)

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home