Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So We Made Heart-Shaped Brownies For The Occasion



Look what I found.




Maybe I'll just pop it in my mouth while mom's taking pictures and not paying any attention.



We had a late start this morning.
Guess that's what happens when you stay up till midnight.
But a park morning with friends was perfect.
Things are beginning to dry.
Leila is taking her nap and hopefully that means
she won't be a complete wreak for the AWANA Valentine's party tonight.
Update: back from the party and she didn't fall asleep until after 11!
Wow, I might reevaluate the necessity of a mid-day nap followed by
a Valentine party chock full of sugary heart candies and jumpy up and down games.
Nighty night.
xoxo
Gina

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I'll say one thing: you sure do know what to do with the business end of a camera. Thanks for stopping by.

1:13 AM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

THAT? Completely priceless.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Margo said...

I tell you what, if you ever make it to my side of the country, you have got to let me get my hands on the cutie pie! I could just squeeeeeze him! :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger suzspeaks said...

I cannot believe how big he is!!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home