Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yippe Kai Yeah! ?


Everything about my youngest
screams, "cowboy".
His grandfather's all time favorite
is John Wayne.
He has a cool, easy going cowboy 'tude.
Except if you a take a mind to rufflin' his feathers.
Then you better take a step back.
When I found these pajamas, I knew they had to
belong to my cowboy.
I've always had the biggest soft spot for cowboys.
There is no one on God's beautiful planet I can
say I'm jealous of
except
The Pioneer Woman.
So I'm going to raise me a cowboy.
Starting with this little flannel number from Target.
The biggest hurdle might be the name...
Liam the Cowboy? Hmmm. Not working is it?
Okay, we'll have to think of a nickname.
Hold your horses. We'll come back to that.
Come back, ya'll.
xoxo
Gina
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

14 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

What a cutie-pie! I love his beautiful eyes. That's one precious cowboy!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

He looks like he could be a future cowboy, I was named after the great John wayne

4:57 PM  
Blogger lsnellings said...

Too cute!! He just needs a 10 gallon hat and some spurs!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Cecily R said...

I don't know, I think Cowboy Liam works. And geez, that kid is cute!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Supercool Hotmama said...

Awww! He's one cute little Buckaroo!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, here's a big YEE HAW for you!

He needs a ten gallon hat to go with that outfit.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

So cute! My husband loves the cowboy way of life... thus we named our first Cody!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

I can see the John Wayne in him. He makes a fine-looking cowboy!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I've got a couple of hats that cowboy can wear. Send him my way.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jaycee said...

I just looked over a ton of your blog. I'll have to break it up in increments. But I will be back! I'm loving your family. Kids are downright adorable. How does one follow? RSS Feed? What's your photography equipment? Keep up the good work! You capture the cuteness!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable!

And can I just admit that I am totally jealous of Pioneer Woman too! Have you seen her puppy posts?

Great post and so nice to meet you!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Howdy Pardner! :) I think "Smiley" would be a great cowboy name for Liam. :)
Pioneer Woman is definitely one of a kind!

10:54 AM  
Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh my, he truly is 32 flavors of cute Gina!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Really, Wayne? My dad's name is actually Wayne too. You don't hear it much and it's funny that he's turned into such a big John Wayne fan, ironically.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home