Monday, March 30, 2009

IKEA Mania - SOOC


A few yummy fabrics.


Mommy kind of likes this pillow cover.

And this table...although she chose a white one which she'll take a picture of and show you, maybe tomorrow?

And these are fun.

I love IKEA because there is lots of space to run and annoy people!

Later: Having fun with a complimentary Virgin Atlantic plane bag.



A close up of the expired manicure and dirty nails.

We're planning on coloring eggs this weekend and look forward to basket assembling and egg hunts next week.
Happy Palm Sunday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Aww, it looks like you all had fun!

9:11 AM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

I wish IKEA was closer to me, but then again, I'd be spending more!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Well I love the socks!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home