Sunday, March 29, 2009

Leila seems a little serious in this picture but, for some reason I was drawn to it.
I love that she thinks about everything so intently.
I'll be going to Skye Hardwick's Sacramento workshop in April.
I'm really looking forward to learning from someone who takes such incredible pictures.
Mom will be flying out and will drive with me and then she will stay with Liam at the hotel when I'm in the 3 day workshop.
Rob is looking forward to some bonding time with Leila and Liam.
Rob and I spent date night at Ikea.
We bought Leila a round little pink rug for her reading corner and
Rob picked out a pillow soccer ball (inside use acceptable) for the boys.

I'm off to check out Planet Earth. I'd love to get this series on DVD for the kids.
Nighty night all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Beautiful picture...I'm loving those thick, long eyelashes!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Pia said...

what can i say, she's always been pretty. you're blessed. i agree with emily. love those lashes.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I pop Planet Earth into the DVD player all the time!

She really does look very intense -- I have one like that too.

I love the date to Ikea. We go on dates to the grocery store!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

She has an amazing expression on her face, and her eyes are gorgeous! I can see why you're drawn to that photo.

I've heard a lot about Planet Earth and I'd like to check it out myself.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home