Monday, March 09, 2009


So today we met some new friends at the park.
I had never done anything with Erin before but she
asked if we'd like to meet at the park today.
I suggested a huge park somewhat close by
because I wanted to scope out the photo shoot location
options.
It was chilly at the park but the kids were troopers.
They even played with the sand toys in the wood chips.
Now that's improvisation.
After the play date I found some great photo ideas for one of the shoots next week.
I can't wait to show you.
Then we headed over to the one dollar books store
I LOVE it.
People dump their grown kids books here when they clean out their now empty rooms.
At least this is what I suspect.
Most of the books were written before the 70's.
That's what I love.
So we found 11. Yes, $11 and I came home with 11 new books for us to read.
I get so excited about children's books.
It's wierd.
Speaking of wierd, while I was in there I realized I had about a bizzillion woodchips on my sweater
that I hadn't wiped off.
But the little store is full of eccentrics.
So I fit right in.
I hear windchimes.
The windows are open this afternoon.
Delicious warmth.
Sunbeams on the grass.
Happy Monday,
xoxo
Gina

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

I love these photos he looks so happy. isn't it nice when we don't have a care in the world

great photo friday

5:18 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

This post is like a breath of fresh air. I love it...and I love that you found 11 books for $11! Wow!

Happy Weekend, Chica! ;)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home