Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve Miscellany


  • Assembling the olive-stuffed lamb. A repeat from two years ago. What a hit. Thanks, Emeril.
  • I also love Giada's Easter Pie (also a hit). Not too sweet. Will be assembling tomorrow morning.
  • Easter at the Pacific Amphitheater early manana. Leila's excited about her class being in a huge tent.
  • I made it to the gym almost every morning this week by five. I simply cannot Adam and Eve it.
  • Hot cross buns for breakfast in the morn...an Easter English tradition
  • Off to see Victor Meldrew with the hubs. So funny. I'm a sucker for English humor
  • Thinking how I'd love to shoot some weddings...
I'm looking forward to tomorrow's festivities. Leila is starting to understand what it all means. Happy Easter everyone. xoxo, Gina

3 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet said...

Hot cross buns...hmm, wonder what those are.

Happy Easter, Chica! :)

5:25 AM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

How I would love to be at your place for Easter dinner.
Happy Easter!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Your menus sound divine! Olive stuffed lamb! yum! J is starting to "get" it too..Her Popi got her an Easter book and she read it over and over. even recording it on tape. :)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home