Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Answer to Mom's Request to Send "A Picture a Day or Threreabouts"



The last day for the Asheville office to receive applications is Friday. Hopefully Rob will get a call for an interview shortly thereafter. I've always been someone who has a really difficult time with not knowing what is right around the corner. Will we be in California or in North Carolina in the fall? How do I plan? Do I start cleaning out the garage? Packing boxes? Obviously, no but the suspense is brutal.

I went last night to the OC Smug Meeting . I got to meet the talented Jamine Star and Jessica Claire. I am blown away but the generosity of this photographer community. I love being a part of it. I feel honored. I love loving what I do. That's what only about %20 of people who have careers can say...isn't that unbelievable?

Since we've been watching the television series, "Little House on the Prairie", I've picked up the first book, "On the Shores of Plum Creek" and have been using it as our read aloud for the last couple of days. I remember reading it when I was little but had completely forgotten how descriptive and sweet this series is. I strongly recommend it for the young learners in your family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

OMGosh! You're gonna be in Asheville?!?! How exciting is that??? Well for me anyway. :) Maybe we'll get to visit!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Gina said...

Oh, Cheryl, I hope!! Lots of prayers going up! We would love to be on the east coast again. Wouldn't that be awesome if we could meet up!!? Rob has applied for a job there and we're hoping...hoping...

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home