Monday, July 20, 2009

Four


We celebrate Leila's fourth birthday tomorrow.
Yes, you know it's going to go fast because, as your children are growing up, someone tells you just about every day.

But I wasn't prepared for lightening speed.
Nothing has prepared me for the conversations we've had and the joy I've experienced as the Mama of this little girl.

In so many ways it seems that God sent her to Rob and I to save our sanity, help give us back our joy, our lives. It's a lot of weight for two little shoulders to carry but she's already filled the role. There's nothing left for her to do but smile.

Happy Birthday, Sunshine
********
Someone pinch me.
Rob was actually talking about which car we would need to take should Asheville work out.
I am trying to keep my feet on the ground but we would live no more than 3 hours from everyone in my family (not including extended relatives).
This is way too exciting to be true.
I've called the regional centers and school districts to get specifics about what kinds of therapies we could get for Luke. I am waiting to hear back from most of the people I've called but at this point I am thinking that we will make it work however we have to because it's about quality of life for ALL of us.

Night, night ~
xoxo Gina

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh She is absolutely gorgeous, Gina. Wow. Time had flown by. Four? Are you sure, lol?!?! Happy Birthday, sweet Leila.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

She is beautiful! Happy birthday Leila! I hope everything with Asheville works out!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You're so sweet Angela. Yes, I don't know if I'm sure or not, lol. That was fast...as I'm sure you're experiencing with sweet Asher and Aiden. Crystal, HI! I haven't seen you in a while. I hope all is well. I'm off to check out your blog...

9:03 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

She is so adorable!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home