Monday, August 03, 2009

The OC Blogger Ball


Such fun to meet some online friends on Saturday night.
Here's Jen from Jen Johnson Photography.

And the awesome Kara Noel from Eli's Lids.

Marcy, from The Glamorous Life Association was our gracefully beautiful hostess:

Here's Carrie with the most amazing dress from the fifties and she got it from this amazing new thrift shop that I'm dying to get to. Carrie has a blog called This Mamma Makes Stuff. Everything from sewing to mountain biking. So cool.


And then there was the food. Don't get me started.

I could kiss them.

What a fun night. I love my blog buddies. Friends online are friends indeed. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

And sometimes there is fancy food involved.
Thank you Marcy, Suzanne and all my lovely OC bloggers.
xoxo Gina

1 Comments:

Blogger suzspeaks said...

Ok, I haven't been to your personal blog in a while! I'm always impressed by you. You have such a spirit in you that I desire. Your love for your family and for Christ really shines though!
I'll be praying for the possible changes in your family!!

On a side note, I spent a weekend w/ Marcy last fall... she's a sweet and funny lady!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home