Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We Got the Call!



Rob will be boarding a plane for an interview in Asheville on the 10th of September. I can't tell you how relieved I am that we are at the next step. You already know.
To be able to move my children over to the east coast would be an absolute dream come true.
Meeting Mike Colon was beyond amazing. He was gracious and kind. I learned so much and I feel like I have been handed a golden opportunity because of the knowledge I've learned.

The decision has been made to focus only on engagement and wedding photography. Changing my look and feel a bit. I'll take child and family shoots for friends and family but my real love is brides, and the celebration of marriage. Being able to capture that would be an immeasurable blessing.
These images were taken less than a mile from Mike Colon's house. More about the day later -- so much information and golden nuggets of wisdom to try to put it in a blog post yet.
Nighty night, all.
xoxo, Gina

2 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

You got the call!!!! Hooray! keep us posted!
Wedding pics? Really? I know they are beautiful...but you are so good with kids.

4:21 PM  
Blogger butterflygirl said...

Keep us posted-I hope it works out!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home