Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Mountain Man in the Making



In general:
  • Our school co-op asked me to take pictures of the kiddos for the yearbook. I'm looking forward to shooting again. I love that it makes me feel creative.
  • We found a precious church. It is a little drive from where we live but they have AWANA on Wednesday nights and a class for disabled children on Sunday morning (I got a warm feeling all over when I heard about this. No doubt another blessing of God's provision).
  • Still waiting for our things. The move involved two companies (we found out about this after we were en route) and one company hadn't paid the second company despite being paid in full (by us) themselves. Obviously, they aren't allowed to hold a customer's items hostage so we contacted the proper authorities and finally have the okay to have our things delivered this afternoon.
  • will be Pocahontas for "Faces of History" tomorrow night. Her song is "I'm a native American, born in 1595. My daddy is Powhatan. I belong to the Algonquin tribe." (sung to the tune of "Found a Peanut")
  • We found a fun video on photosynthesis and Leila learned the plant systems.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...

Sounds like things are shaping up or settling down or something...got your stuff,,,got a church...looking good! BTW...these pics of Liam look SO much like Luke!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Deborah said...

North Carolina is just a hop, skip, and jump from me...
I think we may just have to visit sometime !
Would love to meet in person ;)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Pia said...

liam has grown! how time flies.

happy thanksgiving, gina!!!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Gina said...

Cheryl, it's great. I couldn't wait to get connected. Gotta have my ladies circles : ) God is good. Deborah, definitely!! Would love that. I know isn't it crazy, Pia. I must remember to keep up this silly blog. I love my connections here.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home